Whether it’s giving back or paying it forward,
Kaitlin’s charitable commitments are deeply ingrained in the company’s corporate culture.
To us, giving back is crucial not only to being part of the fabric of the communities in which we build but also to being a good corporate citizen in the world at large. We seek causes that are aligned with the values of our company and employees, and select those charitable organizations that are most meaningful to us.
Not only is it motivating for our team of employees to engage and be part of something special, we also encourage our trades, suppliers and partners to join us in our charitable outreach and make a true impact on our community, both locally and nationally.
In Durham Region
From donating to local hospitals and service organizations to supporting Durham Region’s vibrant arts, culture and amateur sports, Kaitlin Corporation is committed to the community in which it was founded over 25 years ago, and where many of our customers, employees and suppliers reside.
- Memorial Hospital Foundation – Bowmanville
- Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Clarington “For the Love of the Art” Gala
- Clarington Toros AAA Minor Atom Hockey
- Clarington Firefighters
- Clarington Rotary Club
- Clarington United Way
- Orono and Community Syrian Refugee Sponsorship
Across The GTA
Kaitlin is equally committed to the Greater Toronto Area, contributing to GTA hospitals and hospital foundations, and to service groups and organizations committed to caring for those less fortunate. The company’s founders have not only contributed financially but sat on committees guiding the fundraising activities of those organizations.
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
- Markham-Stouffville Hospital Foundation
- Saint Elizabeth Foundation
- Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation
- Humber River Hospital
- The Rouge Valley Health System Foundation
- Yonge Street Mission
- United Way of York Region
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of York
- Flato Markham Theatre Discovery
- Town of Stouffville – Strawberry Festival, BMX Bike Track at Bruce’s Mill
- Jack.org’s youth mental health initiatives.
- University of Toronto
There are hundreds of major charitable and community service organizations out there, many dedicated to fighting cancer and other diseases affecting the health of Canadians. Over the years Kaitlin has supported dozens of such organizations worthy of our support, from funding medical research to providing support for families.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Parkinson Society
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- The Canadian Lung Association
- Special Olympics
At Kaitlin, we are not only committed to the company, but to the communities which we serve, supporting a number of worthy charitable causes.